"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." - La Rochefoucauld

.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Food Finds: Shrimp

Shrimps is probably my favorite seafood. Unfortunately, my husband's stomach sometimes reacts funny to it, so we don't have it as often as I'd like. Here are three recipes I'd really like to try when we get around to it.

Adriatic Grilled Shrimp from The Splendid Table
Garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, and red pepper flakes -- do I need to say more?

Coconut-Crusted Shrimp from Chew on This
Who doesn't love this classic dish? You'll also find her recipe for a fruity dipping sauce

Mezze Maniche with Zucchini, Tomatoes, and Shrimp from Fabiolous Cooking Day
Mezze Maniche are basically wider, shorter penne noodles. If you can't find them or have other pasta available already at home, just replace them!

No comments:

Post a Comment