"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." - La Rochefoucauld

.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Food Finds: Week of April 10th

Here are a few recipes I found this week while searching the food blogosphere that I found interesting:

Tomato and Feta Baked Egg from Closet Cooking
Eggs poached in a tomato feta sauce. How do you poach an egg? I have no idea, but this recipe looks so yummy that I might have to learn.

Fruity Sauteed Chicken from Within the Kitchen
This recipe was "kid-approved." That's always a good sign. I was also drawn to the recipe because it is SUPER easy to make with few ingredients.

Guilt-Free Potato Chips from Cooking from Scratch
Um, yes! I think the recipe title says it all.

I'd love to hear about any recipes you discovered on the internets this week and your favorite food blogs! Share in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment